Contract Affairs Director
He was born in 1978 in Dare Shahr City, Eilam Provience
- Master of Public Law - University of Tehran
- Contract Affairs Expert from 2006 to 2007
- Master of Contracts from 2007 to 2014
- Head of Civil and Development Contracts from 2014 to 2019
- Head of Contracts from 2019 up to now
- International contracts
- Principles and techniques of negotiating contracts
- International Arbitration, Litigation and Dispute Management
- Laws and regulations related to investment in the oil industry
- Rules and regulations of government transactions
- Key management skills
- PC-EP-EPC Downstream Oil Contracts
- Customs and clearance of goods
- Insurance rights
- Organizational Behavior Management
- Upstream oil contracts
- Legal aspects of the agreement
- Dispute resolution authorities of labor law and procedure
- Petroleum Law Terminology
The most important activities of contracts affairs are including:
Signing kinds of required contracts resulting from performed tenders such as finance contracts of projects, technical and construction, studies and researches, designing and engineering, services and operations.
Holding internal and external tenders for out sourcing part of required works of IOOC and performing contract negotiations to achieving the results which are based on delegated authorities.
Opining about signed contracts texts considering the statements which are complied with the legal affairs.
Opining about liberalization commitments in financial affairs guarantees.
Sending copies of signed contracts to the winning contractor, financing affairs management and applicant management or unit for execution.